Business Ideas in Nepal
What should you do first if you want to start a new business in Nepal?
If you want to start a new business in Nepal then the best way to learn how to do this instead of actually doing.
Do you want to start your own business? If so, Congratulations! What you’re doing is valuable for the economy. Entrepreneurs like you are most welcome in SEO Company Blog Post.
Do you want to run your own small business? If so, this is the best place to start! In fact, there are so many qualified, eager people here in Nepal who want to learn how to become successful entrepreneurs, it’s hard not to become overwhelmed.
But don’t be. While it’s true that starting a business here in Nepal is not for everyone (at least, not now), it is possible for almost anyone who sets their mind to it.
This is the most read blog on SEO Company Nepal Website. We write about small business ideas in Nepal every month. These posts often get thousands of hits per day. You can find out all about starting a small business in Nepal on our website.
Our free Small Business Ideas in Nepal blog is a collection of articles written by experienced Digital Marketers giving their ideas on how to start a new business in Nepal.
Mr. Prakash Humagain is the founder of SEO Company Nepal and also SEO Expert in Nepal who have worked with many businesses in Nepal and help them achieved their goals.
Today let’s talk about most profitable business ideas in Nepal which can be done with less investment.
Brainstorming on what makes a business more profitable
The first step to brainstorming is to get a crystal clear idea of what you want to achieve. In other words, what is it you really want to happen? What is the biggest problem you are trying to solve? What is the single most important action you can take to make your business more profitable?
The first step to brainstorming is to get a crystal clear idea of what you want to achieve. In other words, what is it you really want to happen? What is the biggest problem you are trying to solve? What is the single most important action you can take to make your business more profitable?
Problem: A great innovator should always be asking questions that challenge deeply held assumptions in order to find a better solution. This is often difficult for people to do unless it is forced upon them. The ability to juggle a dozen or more ideas at once is an art that takes great skill and concentration, much like a magician who holds a dozen or more balls in the air at one time. They are so caught up in this frantic state of mind that they often struggle to come up with new ideas.
Solution: When you ask “What if?” and then listen for the “Whoa!” you get when someone answers that question, you can tap into an almost-endless supply of creativity and possibilities. Whoa! That got deep. Let’s go deeper. What if there were two guys who were total opposites? This quick little exercise in reframing often uncovers hidden possibilities and important new dimensions which is where breakthroughs are born. It’s amazing what shifting points of view will uncover.
Online brainstorming: This is an excellent way to get lots of brain power for your project. Have everyone write down his or her ideas on paper. Then, after they are all written down, shuffle them all together and have each person pick out one card at a time and discuss the idea that person wrote on the card. You can do a “real-time brainstorm” in real time if all your employees are in the same time zone.
It’s a good idea to have your team members in different time zones so they can participate even if it’s night-time where they are. If your team is distributed, you can create a shared Google Doc that will make sure everyone is inspired and on the same page at the same time. You’ll never be lost for words again. You’ll be able to seize the day with confidence because you’ll have all the critical answers in one convenient place.
After everyone has written down their ideas, it’s important to go over them again and pick the ones that seem like they might have the most commercial appeal. Then, after separate meetings for critique, planning, and execution, you can make a decision as to which ones you want to pursue.
This technique ensures that all employees, no matter where they are in the world, have the same opportunity to contribute. It also levels the playing field for those who are located locally.
We partner with
Advantages of starting a small business in Nepal
Starting a business is the only way to ensure that you will never have to work for anyone else again. There is nothing else in this world as satisfying as the feeling you get when you know you’ve created something from nothing. The process of creating something from nothing is called “innovation.” It is the source of all real wealth.
Small businesses are the backbone of the Nepali economy. They employ nearly 60% of all private sector workers and they account for 70% of all new jobs created since 2009. In fact, 98% of all new businesses are started by entrepreneurs who have created them from scratch without any help from investors or banks. These are the people who make Nepal great.
Start-ups often enjoy a head start when it comes to building their customer base and making sales. This is because they are not weighed down with the overhead and bureaucracy of a more established business. They can get out there and hustle like crazy to capture market share.
- A big advantage of owning a small, privately-owned business is that you control almost every aspect of its success. There are few (if any) layers of management between you and the owner. This gives you the chance to make your business successful faster than any large corporation.
- Another advantage is that you don’t have to worry about competition. Corporations have to compete with other corporations. This is not the case with a small business. If you decide to open up shop next door to your competitor, he’ll probably still be there after you’ve run your course.
- One final advantage is the chance to work on projects that interest you.
Disadvantages of starting a small business in Nepal
The biggest disadvantage of owning a small business is… YOU! If you don’t love doing the things necessary to run a successful business… there is no hope for you. It will drain your life and leave you bitter and tired. Successful business owners never say, “It’s not worth it.” They say, “It’s worth it, but…” Owning a business is HARD!
Disadvantages include: Building a profitable business from scratch requires ongoing attention and effort 24/7 for months or years Creates massive amounts of paperwork (And fear) Involves risk Will you have enough talent to make it work?
A lot of people believe that the only disadvantage of starting a small business is the lack of money. This is not true! Starting a business is difficult, regardless of how much money you have. These are some of the biggest disadvantages to getting your business off the ground…
Starting a business is hard. It’s harder than you think. When you add human elements into the equation (i.e., people) it gets exponentially harder.
Finding a profitable product or service. This is the hardest part of all. Once you’ve identified your hot buttons, what you need to do is find something you can sell.
SEO Company Nepal helps small business in Nepal
What is the different types of businesses?
There are different types of businesses. Some are sole proprietorships, some are partnerships, some are limited liability companies, some are “C” corporations and some are “LLC”s. Each of these has its own set of rules and regulations.
- A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated company that is owned by one individual only.
- As the name states, a partnership is a business owned by two or more people, known as partners.
- Limited liability companies (LLCs) are one of the most flexible types of businesses. LLCs combine aspects of both partnerships and corporations.
- Corporations are a separate legal entity created by shareholders.
60 businesses ideas that can be set up in Nepal
01. Courier Service
A courier service is simply a delivery service that uses a vehicle. The vehicle does not necessarily belong to the courier. It is common for drivers who work for an outfit like Foodmandu or Local Deliveries Companies to have several vehicles, and they are not employees of the company; they are contractors.
02. Online Tutor
There are several platforms that provide online tutoring jobs to individuals within their desired niches. Help with something on the Internet can almost always be obtained for free. Type your question into a search engine and you’ll get more answers than you could ever imagine. But what if someone wants to learn more about that particular subject?
03. Online Course
Create an online course that is easy to understand and visually appealing. It could be a basic course on something as simple as how to properly take care of your car or something more advanced such as how to write a website that will make you money. The options are endless. And, spread the word for its promotions.
04. Event Planner
If you’ve got some communication and people skills, you can start your own event planning business. Organizing events is a rapidly growing field that offers unlimited opportunities in Nepal.
If you have your own YouTube channel it should be about something you are passionate about. It should reflect your personality. If you’re not sure what to channel your energy into, start with your niche. And to start earning higher rewards with the ads as the views rise.
06. Makeup Artist
You need to make an enormous amount of money to gamble on option B. This is not for the faint of heart. However, if you are willing to make the commitment, the rewards can be fantastic. Even if you don’t have the skills or have not learned how to properly apply makeup, you can still be a full-time makeup artist with a rising return rate. All you need is the right information and a little practice.
07. Warehouse for Ecommerce sites
If you have a garage or some other storage area available to you, you can use it as a warehouse for storing products you are selling on Amazon.com. This will give you a huge advantage over those that don’t and will dramatically increase your chances for success.
Create an extra room in your house or get another house somewhere else to live in that is exclusively for rent out via Airbnb. This will generate additional income for you and allow you to live where you choose, at least for part of the time.
09. Online Bakery
If you have a passion for baking and would like to start your own bakery / cake business, you can do so by starting an online bakery where you can customize the pricing of the items based on the item specifics.
10. Online Store
If you have the know-how, you can create a highly profitable ecommerce website from scratch. You’ll need to basic product research, a little WordPress / Blogger know-how and a few other skills. Create a WordPress website and start your own local online store.
11. Custom T-Shirt Seller
You can create a design for a t-shirt and sell it to your customer, or get paid to assist them in creating a t-shirt design. Either way you are involved and making a contribution to the process of creating a new product.
12. Ecommerce Reseller
Websites like Amazon and eBay let you buy and sell things online. They’re not all about selling though. You can also use them to invest, give as gifts, and learn something new every day.
13. Second-hand goods seller
All of us have a bunch of junk just lying around in our house. If you have a business that is worth anything, it will be worth more than the sum of its parts. That is certainly true of your car, your house and even your spouse or significant other.
14. Tiffin Service
The food industry is the most profitable business line. After agriculture, it is the second largest industry in Nepal. You can start a tiffin service, and make 100% use of your kitchen, to build endless profits.
15. Local composting removal service
Composting is becoming very popular in rural areas. They use it to rid their yards of food scraps. It’s a great way to create a natural fertilizer. If you want to make a success of your composting / gardening business in Nepal, then a worm bin is the perfect product to sell. You’ll find one useful tip about how to select a composting / gardening product idea YouTube.
16. Mushroom farming
The mushroom farming company is a great small business idea. It will give you a huge income boost and put more money in your bank account faster than any other business idea you’ve ever heard of.
You can achieve a “high-five” factor of sales by using less product and spending less money.
17. Content Writer and Blogging
If you have a natural talent for writing, coupled with a good working knowledge of the English language, you can make yourself quite a bit of money with this particular online business idea. People per hour, Fiverr, Upwork etc has become a very profitable business for those who know how to exploit it. It is now, by far, the largest online marketplace and has more buyers than any other marketplace.
Those who know how to exploit it can make money hand over fist. You get paid on every word your client uses in their advertising. If they say it 10 times as much as if you say it 5 times. It’s just common sense. The best part of being a copywriter is… you don’t have to invest any money to get started.
You can just go out there and prove yourself by creating great content for other people. Then, if they like your work, they will hire you or promote you. If not, you haven’t lost anything and you can try something else.
18. Pollution masks
Due to the increase in hazardous air pollution and Covid 19 cases, the demand for these types of environmental face masks will continue to increase. As we all know: Fish without water and people without masks in Nepal.
One of the best parts of this business is that you don’t have to invest a lot to get started. You can build your own e-commerce website with no products and no investment at all. Once you have received the order from the customer, you will then write a sales message (copywriting) to entice him / her to purchase what you are selling. You have an opportunity to make as much money as the seller will let you. It’s up to you how fast you grab that opportunity.
You don’t have to be an expert to get started with dropshipping. In fact, the less expertise you have, the better off you will be. There’s a straightforward process that you need to follow in order to get started.
The first thing you should do if you really want to become a great copywriter is to find a good supplier such as Amazon, Flipkart, or Sastodeal and get yourself an appointment with the owner or one of the owners of the company.
Once you get all three products from your three suppliers, assemble them together and then take a short walk or jog to mix things up a little bit. Then, write out a list of everything you are thinking about selling.
Some Nepalese families have a secret family recipe that involves the combination of certain spices and herbs. It may or may not be a recipe you’re familiar with; it’s been a family secret for generations. It’s an exciting opportunity if you are willing to give up your secret.
Your secret is your brand, and once you give it up, it will be out there for everyone to see, copy, steal, and profit from. Many working professionals prefer to make their own spice blends and condiments instead of buying them pre-mixed. They say that the flavour is much richer and more intense when you do it yourself.
Amazon is the perfect place to sell your herbal products. They have the right infrastructure and it is the right audience for your products.
21. Aquariums and Fish
This is a very low-investment project. You can do it at your home or in a garage type situation. You need to get yourself a few aquariums of various sizes and distinctive varieties of fish. You can also use gravel, small rocks, or even sand in the bottom of your aquarium. This way you don’t have to buy any more fish, and you don’t even have to keep the ones you’ve got, and you can make as many goldfish as you want.
The first thing you should know about fishing is that there are different types of fish, and you should have an expertise in handling them all.
22. 3D Printing
3D printing is here to stay. It’s quickly becoming the “go-to” technology for product development. Even in Nepal 3D printing has proven to be an invaluable tool for product development. If you are thinking about getting into the 3D printing industry, you already know a considerable amount about the digital printing industry.
So, why not use that knowledge to make a difference in someone else’s business? You should invest in buying 3D printing machines, even if you only have a small business. If you go for a small machine purchase, it will cost you little or nothing.
There are many people who take great pictures with their cell phone. However, if you are willing to spend the extra $1,500 or so to get a true DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) you will be able to take great New born photos without ever leaving the house.
I have 2 kids and I paid $650 Aud for my Son New Born Photo Shoot and I Paid $900 Aud for My daughter in Australia.
If you’ve got a camera and a passion for taking great photos, it’s time to put those two talents together and make some money with your photography. Weddings are perfect because there’s so much happening and there’s always someone who will pay to have their special day recorded for posterity.
The future of Ecommerce/Product is incredibly bright. It is currently the largest advertising medium in the world, and it is only growing. You will find yourself swimming in a sea of opportunities if you choose to work in this field.
24. Fitness Centres
As people become increasingly health conscious, it’s only natural that they want to take steps to improve their overall physical appearance. As people become more aware of their health, they are seeking out fitness centres or gyms in greater numbers. This means there will be an increased need for more and better-trained personal trainers.
25. CCTV and Surveillance
As the owner of a home improvement business, you already know that home owners are always demanding more. They’re not just demanding new features either. No. They are also demanding their current problems be fixed. You know, a lot of people don’t realize this but… As far as the home security systems are concerned, the current homeowners are not the only ones who are taking precautions.
Even the homeowners who have already installed their home security system are also becoming more security conscious. They are ready to pay extra to get a better monitoring service and to make sure that their home and family is safe. This has resulted in a boost of the demand for home security cameras and other types of surveillance cameras.
These days it’s not unusual for a person to have several surveillance cameras monitoring his or her activities. You don’t have to make any high-cost investments to get started in this business.
26. Handmade candles
Candle making is an extremely popular business option. It’s never been easier or more profitable to start your own candle business. There are many different reasons people still buy candles.
For decorative purposes, for example, or for religious ceremonies. But mainly, people still buy candles because of their perceived benefits to health and wellbeing. There are many times when the demand for a particular product or service is extremely high. This is one of those times. This is the time when people are most vulnerable to the presence of an unwanted guest in their lives. This is also the time when they want to be surrounded by the most comforting, soothing, and relaxing of atmospheres. In this case, they literally “send out a SOS” for help.
You can get started in the candle-making business from home with a low initial investment of approximately 10k.
The first step in starting your candle business is to obtain the necessary licenses and permits from your local government. This will include registering your business name, getting a business license, and getting all your products inspected by the health authorities for safety reasons.
Besides the major raw materials, you also need a few other items such as a scale, a measuring cup, glassware, a cutting board, and some form of heat-resistant container to hold the wax. It’s a great little tool for a modern day man! It’s small, yet it has everything a man needs for a day without a woman. It has a melting pot, a thermometer, a pour pot, a weighing scale, a hammer and an oven.
Pickles are a traditional food item in Nepal and are extremely popular. They’re a great snack or addition to a healthy meal. Every Nepalese family has at least one member who is addicted to pickles. There are many different kinds of pickle available in the market, and that makes it easy for everyone in the family to satisfy their addiction. Therefore, if you don’t want to get involved with a huge inventory, a pickle business is a safe and easy option.
Apart from the Nepalese market, pickles have demand in Abroad as well. You can start this business from your home, with a capital of less then 10k.
28. Incense sticks (agarbatti)
Incense is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. Agarbatti (incense sticks) from Nepal are in high demand in the country and abroad. This increasing demand is fuelling faster growth in the sector.
We are a Religious person and we have 100 of festivals in Nepal. Dashain is the most wonderful time of the year. It’s also the most wonderful time for ecommerce entrepreneurs. People spend more freely, especially online, at this time of year and there is a plethora of low-priced products and items people want to give as gifts which can be sold to them via ecommerce. Their exports have grown as well, mostly because of the rising popularity of meditation in other countries and the associated use of agarbathits in those countries.
The first step in the manufacture of agarbattis is to buy bamboo sticks and other natural ingredients such as herbs and fruits with essential oils. This mixture is then processed to produce a dry powder which is made into balls or sticks of different sizes. from the markets. The stick itself is made from the sapodilla tree, which is indigenous to parts of Mexico and Central America.
29. Babysitting/ Childcare
This is a small business for women that can be based in local communities. It doesn’t matter if you have a home business, or renting as this business can operate from anywhere. Opening an infant care centre or day-care service is very inexpensive. You may not realize it but, if you have the right licenses and are willing to put in the time and energy, starting a day-care / infant care centre is actually quite an easy and affordable business venture.
You don’t need much to get started. All you need are a few toys, a crib or two and a couple of mattresses.
The bare necessities, such as paper plates, napkins, plastic cups, a lighter, and a deck of cards are also helpful. These days, more than ever, there are an enormous number of couples who are trying to have a baby. That means they need someone to watch their kids while they go to work or take care of other business.
30. Nursery & garden requirements
There are many low-investment small businesses you can start. This is one of them. With more and more people becoming conscious of the environment, there’s been an increase in the number of people who are planting, growing and caring for houseplants and other small plants and shrubs.
It’s very simple to open this business from your home. Furthermore, you can also sell packets of fertilizers, seeds and other gardening requirements.
31. Renting scooters and motorcycles
People who visit a city search for rental scooters and motorcycles. When they visit a new city, they often use these vehicles to get around. In addition, travellers, tourists, and locals often hire these small vehicles when they need to make short trips within the city.
Two-wheeling by bicycle is the most convenient way to commute if you live close to where you work. It’s also faster than other modes of transportation, such as driving or taking public transit. With a small investment, you can open a rental business.
You don’t have to buy a fleet of vehicles immediately. You should wait until you are absolutely sure you want to own the motorcycles before you go out and buy them. You don’t need anything more than two motorcycles to get started. It’s true you’ll have to get proper licensing, insurance and vehicle permits before renting these vehicles on a short term basis.
32. Cheap Home Solar Energy Setup Company
It would appear there is an opportunity for the residents of Nepal to generate their own power and enjoy savings. For this idea, you would purchase and install solar equipment for people to use on their roofs or balconies. Since apartment living is so popular, you would sell the equipment to these tenants, and collect money from them monthly in exchange for you maintaining the equipment.
The solar panels could power the lights or the appliances in the building. They could also be wired to charge another set of batteries that would be used by the individuals or group in the building. To execute this business idea, you could start by finding 10 people who are interested in this service and will pay you before the work is done. Once you’ve got the money, you can invest it in the solar panels and create a low initial investment for this business idea.
33. Social Media Influencer
You could have an influencer hiding inside of you. You must start with social media or else you’ll never be able to reach your target audience. Engage with your followers consistently. You should post at least twice a day, and sometimes up to 10 times per day. Your content must be compelling if you want to build a huge following. That means it must be interesting, useful and… compelling.
You could be a star for any brand that gives you the opportunity to be a go-to guy or gal for major promotions and collaborations. You be the hero who brings in the loot!
34. Organic Farming
As people become more conscious about the quality of food they consume, more and more of them are choosing organic foods over non-organic foods. Organic farming is growing rapidly, and it will continue to grow at a fast pace.
More and more consumers are demanding that the fruits and vegetables they purchase are not only free from chemical/pesticide residues, they are also choosing to purchase these items directly from organic farmers. Organic farming ensures that no chemical pesticides or harmful chemicals are used in the cultivation and harvesting of the food supply.
This results in healthier people with no long term side effects. Organic farming is here to stay, and it’s never a bad time to get in while the getting’s good. Turn your love for organic farming into a successful business by leveraging the awareness of today’s shoppers. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
35. Toy Shop
If the location is right, a small toy shop can be a very good business idea. However, it will require limited capital, and you should investigate the area where you plan to locate the store to make sure it is suitable for a small toy shop. Always keep some variety in your product line. If you become stagnant, your sales will also become stagnant. If you add something new and different to your product mix every year, your customer base will remain fresh and growing.
If you do enough research and testing, you may discover a larger audience will purchase from you than you would have guessed. There’s no need to travel all the way to Kathmandu to shop for products made by Nepali artisan craftsmen. If you are interested in such products you can visit a large mall near you and spend hours walking around looking at products from various different countries.
36. Insurance Agents
Many people who are just starting out in the direct response business should consider becoming an insurance agent. It will give them experience and a perspective that can only come from handling many different types of accounts. But some are so sure about themselves they are willing to sell themselves without any concern for the consequences. These people are “con-men” and will ruin the lives of many an unsuspecting person. Now more than ever is the right time for you to make the jump. There’s lots of opportunity for you in the Nepalese insurance sector.
By 2025, the overall size of the Nepalese insurance sector is expected to be much more higher. Due to competition from direct sales and Internet marketing, the life insurance industry is experiencing double digit declines in many states. In fact, the death benefit paid by life insurers in 2023 is projected to be only 60% of what it was in 2018.
37. Co-working Space
This is one of the most promising businesses in the current scenario. A growing number of companies are offering a work-from-home option to their employees. This has created a niche for fitness facilities that specialize in providing an at-home workout for busy people.
Working from home is usually not a viable option for any serious entrepreneur. Unless you are willing to make a significant investment in technology, working at home simply isn’t viable for any type of business, no matter how small.
38. Landscape Designer
A good landscape architect can make your yard or garden look great from a distance, and will be able to design the landscaping and types of plant life to be planted there, giving it much greater scope than gardening. Many owners of “bungalows / resorts / farms” do hire a landscape architect to help them create an attractive space on their property.
39. Yoga Instructor
Yoga is one of the most ancient techniques for stress relief and good health. Try it and see for yourself. Yoga is more than exercise; it’s a complete holistic lifestyle. It offers everything from balancing your hormones to detoxing your body to boosting your energy levels. There’s something for everyone. More people are waking up to the importance and benefits of yoga than ever before. In fact, many are now doing it because they know it’s good for them… not because their friends or family forced them to.
After studying various types of body mechanics, many yoga teachers decide to go into private instruction. They know they have a greater chance of making a success out of their business if they learn how to personalize their teaching. There are many reasons why yoga classes are in such high demand.
First, many people find the practice of yoga to be extremely relaxing. Secondly, they help build strength, flexibility and self-awareness. With nothing but a good idea, a camera, and the internet, you too can be an online entrepreneur. All you need is a little direction and some marketing know-how.
39. Dance Classes
Exercise is not only a very good thing to do for your body, it’s also a great way to keep you in shape and to have some fun, too. There are lots of new-age choreographers out there inventing brand-new ways to keep people physically and mentally energized. They’re doing this by having the dancers get into the zone and tapping into the “flow” that everyone experiences when they are very focused and totally immersed in their work.
Love to dance? Then you should seriously consider becoming a social media influencer or starting your own dance classes with a unique twist. Always remember to write what you know your reader will find interesting and valuable. Don’t worry if your opening sentence doesn’t immediately tell what the rest of your letter is going to be about. Your reader will quickly find out as you proceed with the writing of the letter.
40. Real Estate Agency
There are many types of real estate businesses in Nepal and good ones usually have much higher profit potential than others. Find out what type of real estate business is right for you and then go for it. It doesn’t get much better than this! All you need is to find the right people to invest in, and this opportunity will blow you away with its profitability.
41. Catering Services
Catering is the perfect business for someone who has cooked for themselves and their families for years. You can do it from your kitchen table, in your garage, or even on a back patio. If you are in the food service business, especially one that offers catering, you are definitely going to benefit by taking your business online. It will increase your customer base dramatically.
42. Children Play/Adventure Area:
It’s very profitable to open a children’s playground. There are many little-known ways to profit from this idea. To get started, you need only invest a medium amount of money.
43. Funeral Services:
It may sound weird, but such services do exist and are making a good business in Nepal. You need to provide a service that includes giving advice about what to do after someone has died. This is especially important if the person was a close relative or friend. The company also provides the services of having the urn created and delivered to the family’s home, as well as a memorial website where the family can post messages for the deceased person.
44. Marriage Bureau:
If you’re looking for an easy way to make serious money from home, then consider becoming a consultant to the marriage agencies. You’ll get paid to give advice to housewives and retired people who want to improve their marriages. You can run this business from home with little or no investment. All you need is a little initiative, a lot of patience and a friendly, respectful attitude.
45. Poultry and Fisheries:
There’s been an increase in rural enterprises in different parts of the country. That’s great for local economies everywhere. Besides eggs and chicken, poultry is also a good source of fertilizer. Besides manure, it also yields feathers, which are used as litter in some cat cages, making the cat happy while making a valuable contribution to human ecology. This will become an added profit for the business.
46. Manufacturing toys:
Top-ranking firms in the Nepali business segment manufacture toys and other children’s products. They’re doing a booming business and are expanding rapidly. This is a top sector to be in. It’s very difficult to get into the toy business.
It’s very easy to set up a production line in your home and crank out as many toys as your heart desires. With a little ingenuity, you’ll be able to mass-produce your wares and rake in the profits yourself. There are many different types of businesses you can start up with very little money, like Toy Manufacturing. Then, if you have a good idea, you can more research and expand your business in any number of different directions.
47. Kitchen Utensil maker:
Every home needs kitchen utensils. They’re useful for lots of other things besides cooking, and they make great gifts for anyone who cooks. Starting a kitchen utensil business is a great idea. It will give you a very high return on your investment.
48. Fancy Dress Renting Business:
If you have a low-investment business idea, you should consider starting a business selling and renting fancy dresses. There’s a huge demand for these kinds of items, especially among primary school children. You can start your own “rent-a-costume” business and get filthy rich with low investment! This is awesome small business ideas that can be started in 2022.
49. Cookery Classes
If you’re sick of being a slave to your stove and you want to give cooking a try, but you don’t want to deal with the headaches of owning and operating your own restaurant or food truck business, there is another alternative – taking a cookery class. This is a unique diet that’s catching on among urban families in Nepal.
It’s delicious yet extremely healthy and something that couples do together to create something that’s nourishing and satisfying. It’s more than just possible. It’s actually easy and beneficial to do these classes both in person and online. Or one could make a video vlog teaching others the intricacies of culinary skills.
– it’s not just for amateurs anymore
– it can be very profitable
– you don’t need to have a lot of money to get started
– it’s one of the few businesses where you can make a good living with a modest income
– it’s hot right now and there are plenty of jobs available
– you can make videos for fun or to make money
51. Maintenance service
– there is always a demand for reliable and trustworthy people who can offer these services
– there are millions of people who need reliable and trustworthy repair and maintenance services
– there are plenty of opportunities to make money by offering reliable and trustworthy repair and maintenance services
– this is a great niche for an entrepreneur to fill
– you must have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a reliable vehicle
– there is lots of room for growth… because people won’t pay much to get their items fixed… they will pay a lot to have you do the job
– there is no competition… because everyone needs this type of service
– there are no limits to the number of customers you can serve. You can have a fleet of trucks to go from store to store. In fact, it is highly recommended.
– You get a high percentage return with very little risk
– You have several different options for you to choose from
53. Grocery shop
– It is the easiest way to make a large amount of money
– There are many “pre-made” grocery shop models you can buy and customize to your liking
– more than 99% of all grocers in the world are “good behaviour”
– this is a proven model that works
– you don’t even have to be in the grocery business
– it can be a part-time or a full-time business
– there are no risks, so you can start small
– you can scale up or down as your needs dictate
– It’s the easiest way to get in massive amounts of income
– It can take up to 10 years to build a profitable grocery business. Don’t expect to get rich overnight!
– However, if you do it right, you can easily make 6 to 1,000 times your investment
54. Fruit and Juice shop
– There are hundreds of different kinds of cheeses available. Try them all. You may find one you like better than the others.
– Ghee is clarified butter. It has a very high burning value. And it is perfect for cooking. When you use it instead of oil or butter, you will get the most out of your pan or wok. Ghee is also a great fuel for your brain. It has more calories than butter and less than oil.
– Use a little bit of ghee with some salt and pepper. Spread it on a piece of bread and eat it with a cup of coffee. It will give you an extra shot of energy without adding any fat to your body.
– Yogurt is a great food that you can add to so many different dishes. It is perfect for snacking too. Mix a little bit of ghee with some salt and pepper, and spread it on
– Most people in Nepal are Hindus
– Cows are considered holy by most Hindus, especially in this part of the world
– Over 90% of people in Nepal eat at least one dairy product every day
55. Smart Farming Business
– our farmers are among the best in the world at what they do
– if we change our methods, we can increase our income by 30%
– this will create more jobs and reduce the number of people going hungry
– it will also improve the environment by reducing the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides
– 70% of our farm lands are used for food production
– About 30% of our farm lands are not suitable for farming
– Only 10% of our farm lands are highly fertile
– We have lots of rocks, mountains, hills and other obstacles that make it difficult to farm
– We are an agrarian society with only a small percentage of our people being involved in the actual farming
– Yields have doubled in certain cases
– Quality of crops has improved
– Pesticides and herbicides have decreased
– We can feed the world twice as many people with the same amount of land
– Organic farming is the answer for tomorrow’s world
56. Online Shopping
– The Internet: It is truly a global marketplace
– Inbound marketing: This is the way to go, if you are looking to sell something online. You attract customers to your website, and then you capture their interest by giving them useful information.
– Direct mail: If you already have a mailing list of potential buyers, you can still use this method to promote your products.
– Magazine ads: If you know the demographics of your target market, you can use this method to promote your products.
– Radio and TV ads: If you know the demographics of your target market, you can use this method to promote your products.
– Yellow pages: These are still very valuable. Use them as a starting point to build a marketing campaign.
– E-commerce websites get about 150% more traffic from search engines than do brick and mortar stores. – More and more people are shopping online every day.
– You don’t have to be big to do e-commerce
– Anyone with a computer and a decent marketing idea can sell online
– If you are not a “sexy” entrepreneur, you can still sell online
– There is no need for fancy office space or big advertising budgets
– There is no inventory required… it’s all virtual
– The biggest risk of doing e-commerce is… NOTHING!
57. Online News Portal
– There are many ways you can use a online news portal website to make money.
– One of those ways is by selling your own products or services.
– Another way is by becoming an affiliate and selling the products of someone else.
– An example of this is if you have a website about health, you could become an affiliate for a product that helps people lose weight.
– It’s an immediate way to get news (as opposed to waiting a week or more for a magazine or newspaper)
– People read news online instead of in print (therefore wanting to read news as soon as it’s available)
– You can make money by writing unique and informative news articles.
– The owner of the business pays you for each items you sell from your website.
– an online news portal can be very profitable
– there is a lot of competition in the market, so it is important to choose the right niche
– the owner should know everything about his market, and what he is selling
– an owner needs to be in contact with his customers often; through social media, email, phone calls and other ways
– pure, clean, and fresh milk is the most popular beverage in the world
– it has been proven to boost brain power and improve concentration
– it helps prevent heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and obesity
– it gives you high-quality protein and calcium
– it is inexpensive to produce and transport
– it is one of the most versatile products you can sell
59. Tailoring & Knitting
– There is no real reason to limit yourself to just sewing and knitting. You can make all sorts of things with all sorts of materials. The possibilities are endless.
– This is not a get-rich-scheme. However, it can be a great way to make a nice supplemental income for someone who has a regular job.
– You will need to invest some money to get started. However, once you do, you will have a business that will continue to pay you even while you sleep.
– no product has to be shipped across international borders. This means no need for a costly import/export license or duty
– this business does not require any inventory. Therefore, you can get started with low budget
– you do not even have to set up a premises. You can work at home or anywhere you like
– you don’t have to worry about rent, interest, inventory, or any other costs. All you need to focus on is your sales pitch and taking the orders
– this is a business that almost anyone can do. You do not need to be young, sexy, or attractive. In fact, if you are over 40, you will have an advantage over the competition
60. Electronics repairing
– There’s a huge market for this
– This is a new and growing market
– The growth of this market is exponential
– This is a low-investment business with high profit potential
– You don’t need a lot of space or equipment
– The setup costs are very low
– There are no employees to pay
– No need for inventory
– This business is in an early stage of development
– There’s plenty of room for new entrepreneurs
– There’s a huge need for new products
– The growth rate of this industry is enormous
– There’s a great need for more people with technical skills
– Most people don’t know anything about repairing TVs.
– It can be profitable, even if you are a “hobbyist”.
– TVs are extremely profitable to repair.
– if you are going to become a good phone technician, you have to be obsessed with it.
– you can live where you want, you can set your own hours, and you can work as few or many hours as you choose.
– you can charge what you want for your services.
How can you become a successful businessman?
An entrepreneur is an individual who has an idea, creates a product to sell to the world, or provides a service that helps people or organizations accomplish their goals.
There is no formula for success that works for everyone and in fact, most people who get into the entrepreneurial game fail quickly because they don’t know what they don’t know.
However, most successful entrepreneurs do learn from their mistakes, improve themselves and continue to succeed.
We at SEO Company Nepal help small businesses to grow big! We provide different kind of Digital Marketing Services in Nepal. You can Contact Us if you need help with Web design, SEO, Content Writing, Digital Marketing, etc.